Global Law Faculty
Learn from academics and professionals from around the world
The Global Faculty is a distinguished faculty of subject matter experts from the best British universities. Their masterclasses supplement and enrich your learning.
Among the leading academics of our Global Law Faculty are:
- Ewan McKendrick, Professor of English Private Law, University of Oxford,
- Martin Dixon, Professor of Real Property Law, University of Cambridge,
- Professor James Penner, University of London (UOL) programme,
- Gianni Vuolo, Lecturer, Queen Mary College, UOL,
- Dr. Tracey Elliot, Lecturer in Healthcare Law, University of Leicester,
- James Penner, Professor of Property Law, National University of Singapore,
and many more!
The Global Law Faculty is a BAC initiative like none that has ever been done by any educational institution. One of the main objectives of this initiative is to provide the benefit of diverse perspectives.
Check out more of our awesome faculty members here.
Item 1 of 3